Tuesday, February 19, 2008

I'm not very good at this thing they call blogging...

I'm not a writer. I think for the most part I just ramble. Is there anything in the big Rules of the Blogging World book that says I have to have a purpose to my blogging? I'm just about as ordinary as they come. I'd like to become more refined and cultural...but living in this small town in East Central Indiana, I don't think that's going to happen. If you visit me, you'd see what I mean! LOL!

Boo mentioned again today that he was tired of the cold weather...I asked him if he'd like to move somewhere where it was warmer, with no snow. He said, "yeah!" until he thought about what that might mean...."um, no, I take that back mom. I don't want to leave my friends." Kids are resilient. If God says go, and we go, he'll be okay. I'd just rather do it when he's younger rather than older.

We're going ahead with original plans for this afternoon, so YAY!

I got a call this morning from my FORMER employer...LOL...my replacement is sick already and called in this morning. They wanted me to come in. I declined, of course. If I go in every time she calls, it will completely defeat the purpose for me choosing to stay home! I just find it funny...not in a mean sort of way, but just odd funny.

I'm sure my blogging will get more interesting as I come up with more of a purpose for it, but for now, ya'll just have to read the boring stuff....sorry. :)

Blessings,
Kim

No comments: