Friday, February 22, 2008

Complete Devastation!

A family in Boo's school lost EVERYTHING to a fire yesterday morning. We used to live two doors down from this family before we all had kids in school together. They've weathered so much.....and yesterday was the son's birthday! How incredibly sad......please pray for the Jester family as they try to rebuild and recover from this loss. Their doggy died in the fire, but praising God that the four of them were at work or school and no human lives were lost.

I told my mom about it, and she got pretty emotional, even though she didn't know them......I'm sure it brought back a flood of memories. She was pregnant with me when she and daddy lost absolutely everything when their house burned to the ground...almost 40 years ago.

It could happen to ANY of us....

No comments: