Thursday, October 2, 2008

Honey, I think it's time to turn on the heat!

Brrrr.......it's a blustery 47 degrees here this morning! I'm bundled up in my bathrobe, drinkin' a cuppa joe, excited about the weather and the day and the activities this evening!

I need to figure out some "snacky finger foods" for tomorrow...it's a PBA day (1/2 day of school) and the PTO provides snacks for the teachers for the afternoon. I'm the hospitality chairman, so I'd best get on the ball!

After my workout late this morning I'm having lunch with a friend! I love lunching with friends!!!! This particular friend has been in my life for several years. She is wise and fun and encouraging and challenging! (not as a person, but she challenges me to be what God is calling me to be and to speak into other people's lives!) So I'm looking forward to spending time with her!

This afternoon is a whirlwind of activity, and then we get to my favorite part. Boo has a football game tonight! All wrapped up in my hoodie and blanket, drinking coffee and cheering on my little man and his team is one of the things on my list of favorite things to do! :) Think I'll put on a pot of soup to warm us up when we get home from the game!

GO STEELERS!!!! (my son's Jr. League football team name....NOT to be mistaken as the "other" Steelers!! I'm a COLTS fan through and through!!)

Blessings!
Kim

1 comment:

tammy said...

What a great day you have ahead of you!! Enjoy and GO STEELERS!!!!! :)