Monday, November 3, 2008

QUITCHERBELLYACHIN!!

How do you politely, yet firmly, inform your new neighbors, who live but mere feet from your doorstep, to please, PLEASE stop the madness?!?! I don't think they realized that there was a time change this weekend...because instead of screaming at each other, at the TOP of their lungs, while going in and out the doors at 6:30am, yesterday morning we were subject to the human alarm clocks at 5:30am.

I'm really, REALLY tryin' to be patient...........and pray....I DO pray for them....

2 comments:

Greg C said...

I think that is all you can do. Unless you live in the country like I do, then you can hold target practice just before dark and return the favor. I know not very christian like but it did get the point across. I only did it once.

tammy said...

Ugh...pray for them to get a clue. (of for the opportunity for you to somehow let them know) Let's just hope that they really do not realize that their voices are that loud. I would hate to think they KNOW and don't care!!