Monday, September 29, 2008

New Beginnings

It's a special day at my house. 10 years ago today our lives changed forever. You can read our story here.

Each year, this day is bittersweet. Knowing that God blessed us with an incredible son in Boo, but yet wondering what it would be like if our triplets had been able to live here on earth with us. Through the last 10 years it's sometimes been overwhelmingly emotional for me, and I choose to retreat, just for a day, to grieve and pray and just be sad. But this year is a year of new beginnings and it starts today. I still miss my babies. I still get sad and cry and grieve, but I'm beginning a new Journey today, and I'm claiming victory over many obstacles in my life.

I don't believe in coincidence. I know that this is part of God's plan, and I'm looking forward, from this day, to greater, healthier things.

Be Blessed!

3 comments:

tammy said...

((Kim)) Praying for you today as you claim victory.

Anonymous said...

Kim, I love you and I always wake up on this day thinking of you! But then God brings me to the morning you beeped me on ICQ and told me to get off the computer so you could call me. And I knew God had brought you a miracle! Many hugs to you today! And to God be the Glory, GREAT things He has done!!!!

Kim said...

Thank you ladies...It's the prayers and the tenderness of beautiful friends that are among the things in my life that make me count my blessings. I am SO blessed.