Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Back to Indiana...Safe and Sound

Peanut and her singing traveling companions arrived back to Indiana (read: reality) yesterday afternoon, safe and sound. After arriving on campus, she and all others who are involved in the spring musical were required to go directly to music rehearsal. WOW! So much for catching up on jet lag, recovering from a long trip. I told the hubster that that was the price she was going to have to pay, she knew what this trip, and being involved with the musical would mean. He said the powers that be were being ridiculous. Either I have absolutely no sympathy, or I'm just trying to keep it real. It's all about choices we make, right? She could have chosen to come back to her room, immediately following rehearsal, and gone to bed....but I know my daughter much better than that. I'm sure her butt is draggin' this morning! Welcome Home Peanut!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay!!! She's home!! Your husband sounds like mine...lol. Hugs to Peanut!!